For those of you in NCD, be advised that a Liquor Restriction will be in force in NCD during the Festive period and respectively on;
1. Friday 25th December 2020 – Christmas Day
2. Saturday 26th December 2020 – Boxing Day
3. Friday 1st January 2020 – New Year’s Day 2021
The following categories of licensed premises affected by the restriction include;
• Store Keepers
• Bottle shop
• Public bars in both Publicans and Limited Hotels
The following categories of licensed premises will be exempted and subjected to:
• Clubs – Restricted to members and their guests only
• Restaurants – Restricted to diners who take liquor as part of their meal.
• Publicans and Limited Hotels – Restricted to diners/guests, lodgers and their guests in conjunction with a meal in a dining area. Alcohol may be served and supplied to in-house guests through rooms and units only.
Normal trading will resume on Monday 28th to Thursday 31st December, 2020 and Monday 4th January, 2021.
Surveillance will be conducted during this period to ensure compliance and those that defy this notice will be dealt with under the NCD Liquor Law.
NCDC anticipates the co-operation of everyone concerned.
NCDC wishes everyone a safe Christmas and a successful 2021.