In accordance with Measure 3, Schedule 1 – all intending travellers must comply with 1 of the 5 approved reasons to travel. As outlined in Schedule 1 those reasons are:
1) Students returning to their place of residence or educational institutions;
2) Persons returning to their usual residence;
3) Essential business travel;
4) Seeking medical assistance and medivac; and
5) Emergency transport, including but not limited to repatriation of deceased persons.
Health Minister Hon. Jelta Wong stated that fully vaccinated persons are exempt from the five reasons to travel. He said they are free to travel as they wish because they provide a limited risk to others.
The airlines are responsible for compliance of these reasons prior to the issuance of domestic travel, Minister Wong said.